- for magic carpet rides
- for reading The Hobbit to us on the roof of the house
- for always being encouraging
- for not letting on that you knew I was cracking the door of my room every night to sneakily watch Star Trek: TNG reruns with you and Mom
- for helping me with my science projects
- for fighting for our country
- for teaching me that magic is real
- for chatting extensively about Deja Thoris’ lack of a belly button
- for the Great Counter Spinning Contest of 1991
- for sharing your love of action figures and original art
- for all the evening walks
- for convincing me that Nero Wolf really was a wolf
- for teaching me right from wrong
- for Mad Movie nights
- for being the BEST DAD EVER!
I LOVE YOU!